Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: CoklatAyamJago
CoklatAyamJago September 26th, 2015

My nephew 4 yo, sing a song in my Android, n i give a litle effect that make it sound funny..laugh

User Profile: TaraM8498
TaraM8498 September 26th, 2015

I got a good mark in my UKCAT practice for applying to med school. My anxiety has been really interfering with my studying for the last few months and I've been so stressed about it but although it's next week I'm starting to feel okay about it.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 September 26th, 2015

I read through the thread about worst jokes and some of them are really funny!

User Profile: Morgen
Morgen September 26th, 2015

today, i decided to do laundry. I also walked to a cafe for breakfast and had tea, eggs, and toast. these small things are making my day.

User Profile: shyMap8400
shyMap8400 September 27th, 2015

Seeing old friends here on 7 cups and watching my favourite film . Pride and prejudice

User Profile: enthusiasticHuman1139
enthusiasticHuman1139 September 27th, 2015

I got a A on algerbra

User Profile: LearningToLiveTheLife
LearningToLiveTheLife September 27th, 2015

Made my first sales on online shop I started..wink

User Profile: dontworrydarlingxx
dontworrydarlingxx September 27th, 2015

you got me curious, what is your shop website? :) gonna give it a lookxx

User Profile: LearningToLiveTheLife
LearningToLiveTheLife September 27th, 2015

My product is a hobby product such as action figures,toys and collectible.

I actually dedicated this project to my GF.. But we broke ups(ugly break ups), in the end I decided to keep it going even though I abandoned it for a while.

As for the website, I'm still working on it. I use social media for marketing the item..

load more
load more
September 27th, 2015

Playing RC card with my dad

User Profile: hope12346
hope12346 September 27th, 2015

My boyfriend said he wants to make cheese with me and fill me with kisses, it was something I really made me smile beijocoração

User Profile: xuka
xuka September 27th, 2015

so sweet :)

load more
User Profile: Crissalyx
Crissalyx September 27th, 2015

Reading all comments on this 7cupsoftea thread. Thank goodness, there are still good people on this earth. :)