Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Tameraluvs1
Tameraluvs1 September 27th, 2015

I got a baby god sister!

User Profile: Tameraluvs1
Tameraluvs1 September 27th, 2015

!

User Profile: Thedean
Thedean September 27th, 2015

I went and had dinner with my parents. Had a great time.

User Profile: TheBeechhouse1024
TheBeechhouse1024 September 27th, 2015

Babies and their races across the floor. ( 11 months and 3 years )

User Profile: l1stening2you
l1stening2you September 27th, 2015

Fresh organic arugula from the farmer's market! I highly recommend trying this salad at least once!

Fresh arugula, strawberries, walnuts, goat cheese, balsamic dressing - to die for! Let me know if anyone actually tries it and enjoys it!

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 September 27th, 2015

Piggy backing my best girl around and hearing her laugh

User Profile: lilysavage
lilysavage September 28th, 2015

That my wonderful bf sat my hospital bed all day

User Profile: convivialPlace7965
convivialPlace7965 October 5th, 2015

@lilysavage

User Profile: convivialPlace7965
convivialPlace7965 October 5th, 2015

@lilysavage Lucky you :) and happy for you...

load more
load more
User Profile: Jessgirl5
Jessgirl5 September 28th, 2015

My friends ☺️

User Profile: lIFloodedCrisisIl
lIFloodedCrisisIl September 28th, 2015

Another person in the obituaries dead.

User Profile: calmHuman4508
calmHuman4508 September 28th, 2015

I was able to focus reviewing. Its very rare

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 September 28th, 2015

My ex phoned me. I Didn't think he would. Happy days!

User Profile: convivialPlace7965
convivialPlace7965 October 5th, 2015

@braveSugar7964 Cool :) that's a happy nd nice thing

load more
load more
User Profile: PackagedInPoetry833
PackagedInPoetry833 September 28th, 2015

I'm going to a concert tomorrow