Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Unknowncomplexities
Unknowncomplexities September 28th, 2015

Hello there! (: I am very new here, not entirely sure how this works. But uhm, i thought id post in this thread because something did make me happy today and I thought id share it. I have been having a lot of jealousy and insecure problems with my boyfriend recently and we talked today and i feel 100% better about things for now.. still in the process of permanent work, but for now i am happy and smiling (:

User Profile: Jessan19401
Jessan19401 September 28th, 2015

My boyfriend being so understanding about my situation and telling me he will always have my back even when no-one else does.

User Profile: convivialPlace7965
convivialPlace7965 October 5th, 2015

@Jessan19401 How sweet. You are really lucky !

User Profile: Jessan19401
Jessan19401 October 28th, 2015

Thank you!! I really am lucky :-)

load more
load more
User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 September 28th, 2015

Asking my girl why she kept turning around to look at the boys and she told me she wasn't looking at boys she was looking at the street :)

User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 28th, 2015

A beautiful sunny, warm day here in the. Mountains!

September 29th, 2015

My dad saying "When I was a tot"

User Profile: rosetintedtriskele
rosetintedtriskele September 29th, 2015

My cat deciding to meditate with me :)

User Profile: 1morecup
1morecup September 29th, 2015

This conversation

M: I'm just an average person as you.
O: No you are above average!
M: Well you are above average as well!
O: *Feels happy*

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 September 30th, 2015

Well I'm weird and started wrapping christmas gifts today which made me smile. I love christmas :)

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 September 30th, 2015

Listening to TheHonestGuys' video on YouTube - "Banishing Depression". Sorry guys, I don't know how to do that link stuff...

User Profile: albertshaw
albertshaw September 30th, 2015

Brain Evolution System Protein, A Significant Nutrient To Enhance Brain Power
Air will be the most significant brain vitamin by far. We could last weeks without food, times without water, but only moments without oxygen. Ensure that you oxygenate brain and your body by preventing air pollution wherever possible deep breathing in surroundings that are clear, clearing up your interior air with "green" washing items and houseplants , and exercising regularly. Whenever you could, enter into nature, and concentrate on your breathing. Grow wheatgrass in your own home. Do yoga. Nevertheless you get it done, get some good excellent clean-air into your lungs.

https://loseweightgarcinianow.com/brain-evolution-system/

https://www.slideshare.net/albertshaw/mental-deterioration-has-affected-a-large-swathe
https://jigepiduunuh.wordpress.com/