Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: anchoredwithhope
anchoredwithhope October 1st, 2015

October 1st, 2015

I dreamt about a friend i haven't seen for a long time. He took my hand, held it tight and we walked on the walkside like little kids do, with pure love in our hearts.:)

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 1st, 2015

I ordered a special something and was told I would receive it in a month. But then a month passed and no package. I was very worried and sad. But today it came!!!

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 1st, 2015

I got a call about a position I had applied for last week, and they want to interview me next week!

User Profile: Ss51691
Ss51691 October 1st, 2015

Talked to my mom about Thanksgiving plans. We aren't having a big family Thanksgiving for the first time ever this year. The reason this makes me smile is because my dad's last chemo treatment is the day before Thanksgiving!

User Profile: anitaa94
anitaa94 October 1st, 2015

I was at the bus stop and I saw this old lady sitting there and I said hello and let her get on the bus in front of me and she thanked me and smiled which made me feel good. Then I went to visit my grandma who was happy to see me and she made me lunch even though I said I'm not hungry but apparently I was pale and I needed to eat something (I always have to eat when I visit her xd). And then I took a bus back home and a few years younger person did the same thing for me as I did for that lady in the morning 😊 also I made my mom smile because I went to church with her and that made me feel good. It was a good day 😙

User Profile: lovingPine3496
lovingPine3496 October 1st, 2015

Seeing him at school again..slyly asking him to homecoming with me and finding out that my crush likes me back. He said he's known I've liked him all along. <3

User Profile: doomed11
doomed11 October 2nd, 2015

This guy that I might possibly love but is also my best friend. He is the only one able to make me smile but no one in my family cares about that.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 2nd, 2015

I kissed my cat all over his face, and then he licked off his lips...

User Profile: Ss51691
Ss51691 October 2nd, 2015

By far my favorite post in this thread

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 3rd, 2015

@Ss51691 - Thank you. I'm so happy that it made you smile too smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: blackswan17
blackswan17 October 2nd, 2015

Modern family s07e02.., 'Deuces', I'm still laughing about it...