Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: breathorofwords
breathorofwords October 5th, 2015

Getting my assignments back and the results were much better than I expected. I also caught up with a friend after my semester break and it was fun :)

User Profile: convivialPlace7965
convivialPlace7965 October 5th, 2015

I did the 3 minute mindfulness exercise to get out of tremendous anxiety and fear of being alone. Now after the 3 minute, I feel alive :) Thanks 7cupsoftea for making my life better everyday:)

User Profile: ThoughtfulLemon527
ThoughtfulLemon527 October 5th, 2015

My puns managed to leaf smiles upon a whole room of people :)

User Profile: nightowl44
nightowl44 October 5th, 2015

My friend gave me a cookie at school today

User Profile: xoxSlightlyInsane
xoxSlightlyInsane October 5th, 2015

I started on my plan of raising money by biking to and from school everyday, instead of using public transport. In a month I'll have enough money to help a child in another country. And so on and so forth because I want to keep helping make a better impact on others.

User Profile: creativeMoon3571
creativeMoon3571 October 5th, 2015

Nothing

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 5th, 2015

I had a job interview today, and it really went well especially since I typically get nervous during interviews!

User Profile: SenshiAna
SenshiAna October 5th, 2015

A old student stopped by my school to pick her little sister, who is now my student. She was with two more old students, and the three of them were really nice and open towards me :)

Made my heart melt!

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 October 5th, 2015

Looking out the window and seeing nature's frosty beautiful morning

User Profile: thatoneweirdloser
thatoneweirdloser October 6th, 2015

Being with my very best friend today