Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 October 6th, 2015

Morning yoga. I felt so good and happy afterwards :)

User Profile: proactiveNickel7430
proactiveNickel7430 October 6th, 2015

Day was usual....

Finally ,a cute girl smiled .... I got so happy that time....literally I jumped .... Got u I said

User Profile: anitaa94
anitaa94 October 6th, 2015

I listened to a song that reminded me of someone who used to be really special to me, it was weird. I thought I was gonna feel anxious and then cry like always but for some reason I just felt this warm feeling inside me and smiled

User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 October 6th, 2015

I smiled at a lot of silly jokes at work.

I also smiled while re-doing a test I did back in college and what the result said made me realise how much I've changed!

And finally I smiled being here on 7Cups.

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 October 6th, 2015

I smiled BIG when my work day was done.

User Profile: xXBeccaXx
xXBeccaXx October 7th, 2015

I looked in the mirror today for the first time in a while and I smiled slightly because I actually felt beautiful for once.

User Profile: Romeo123
Romeo123 October 7th, 2015

Seeing the fall leaves and the pumpkins.

User Profile: Anyotherhuman
Anyotherhuman October 12th, 2015

@Romeo123

load more
October 7th, 2015

I came home from work to find a note from my daughter on my bed saying..to the best mom I could ask for. I know you're sad that I'm growing up and am never home and don't need you anymore. But I will always need you mom. I love you! She left this with my favorite candy bar. Of course I sobbed while I ate it and am so proud of her. Really was a sweet surprise.

User Profile: mjiyn2010
mjiyn2010 October 8th, 2015

I went for a long walk today through the large hills in my town even though I really didn't feel like leaving my bed. I felt really accomplished by the time I got home and it put a big smile on my face.

User Profile: braveSugar7964
braveSugar7964 October 8th, 2015

I have two new cushions. I'm easily pleased. Lol

load more
User Profile: T1taniumx
T1taniumx October 8th, 2015

This little baby girl that I got to hold, her name is Madi and I am so in love with this girl <3 I love the way her face lights up when she smiles.

Also, my disabled friend Christen. I love her dance moves, and her laugh always makes me so happy. I also love to joke around with her.