Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 October 12th, 2015

Waking up and being with the ones I love

User Profile: alphabet
alphabet October 12th, 2015

nutella and peanut butter laugh

User Profile: alphabet
alphabet October 12th, 2015

oh and the thought that someone might smile while reading that post smiley

load more
User Profile: hereforu74
hereforu74 October 12th, 2015

I am a listener, and the people I was talking to made me smile. I was glad I was able to help them!

User Profile: mjiyn2010
mjiyn2010 October 12th, 2015

My 5th grade students surprised me with a birthday party today. They put so much work into decorating and planning the whole thing and keeping it a secret. It made me feel so loved!

User Profile: talk00
talk00 October 12th, 2015

Getting a smile back from this beautiful girl.😍

User Profile: anitaa94
anitaa94 October 12th, 2015

A really cute guy told me that he thinks I'm cute 😊

October 12th, 2015

My baby brothers smile

October 12th, 2015

My coworkers.

User Profile: MystiBelle23
MystiBelle23 October 13th, 2015

LittleKuriboh, he suggested me to this site from his YouTube channel. I'm glad I found this site smiley

User Profile: anchoredwithhope
anchoredwithhope October 14th, 2015

@MystiBelle23 Glad you found us! Welcome smiley

load more
October 13th, 2015

I got a package in the mail from my mom today. We live in separate states. She send me a beautiful scarf in my favorite color purple. In the box was a card that she saw this while shopping and it reminded her of me. It just made my whole day. Things have been a little tough lately and this meant so much to me. I love you too mom💜