Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
October 15th, 2015

Making a little violin player smile when I explained eighth notes to her. :)

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 16th, 2015

@KatieKat17 - That is precious

load more
October 15th, 2015

A young mother playing tag with her little daughter in the park. Shared sandwiches and a thermos of tea with them. The little girl kept giggling at the sight of my shirt - I am a self avowed Disney fan - and spent a good 5 minutes enlightening me as to the many virtues of Ariel over Belle. She was so earnest in her arguments (but Ariel can breathe UNDERWATER) and looked so happily absorbed, that I couldn't help but smile. I hope she retains the beautiful innocence of her soul and that the years ahead are kind and gentle to her.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 16th, 2015

@TheDawn - I wish I was there

October 16th, 2015

I am sure you would have felt welcome. Children can be remarkably disarming - they can break down barriers between adults in a variety of ways. Make one ponder on the societal conformity which is ingrained in us with time.

load more
load more
User Profile: RaccoonPaws
RaccoonPaws October 15th, 2015

Waking up as the little spoon in my boyfriend's arms, wrapped in warm fluffy blankets!

User Profile: MystiBelle23
MystiBelle23 October 15th, 2015

Markiplier being silly as usual laugh

User Profile: aalexana12
aalexana12 October 16th, 2015

I have very bad anxiety and I had 7 hours of exams today. I breathed through them and kept myself calm and stayed in the room for both of them. It was soo hard but I am smiling because I did it.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 October 16th, 2015

Dad brought home strawberries!

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 16th, 2015

Reading the messages on funny christmas cards while out shopping.

User Profile: rockbottom
rockbottom October 16th, 2015

Waking up at the same moment as my boyfriend in each others arms and giving each other that half awake smile 😍

User Profile: Chocolateismytherapy
Chocolateismytherapy October 16th, 2015

Nothing yet! Day just started for me. :o

User Profile: ScreamingForSanity
ScreamingForSanity October 17th, 2015

My internet friends still love me and always lift me up. I really don't deserve them, but I smiled because they're here.