Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: clairewrobel
clairewrobel October 19th, 2015

I hooked up my blu Ray player so I could watch a new movie.

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 October 19th, 2015

I was thinking of both my grandma's today that have both past away and I was thinking about the moments I did have with them, the embarrassing moments out in public with them, the insults, the laughs it makes me smile that they get to live in My memory and never forgotten and that I have stories that will make my little girl laugh

User Profile: Lostorca
Lostorca October 21st, 2015

Both my grandmas have passed as well and they were two of my biggest role models this post made me really happy thank you

load more
User Profile: Deksidoo
Deksidoo October 19th, 2015

Someone complimented my new shoes today!

User Profile: goldenPineapple3881
goldenPineapple3881 October 19th, 2015

Spent the day with my nephew :)

User Profile: Euphie87
Euphie87 October 19th, 2015

I started reading a good book and that made me smile!

User Profile: Dreamer02
Dreamer02 October 20th, 2015

Getting invited to a party smiley

User Profile: Malachee
Malachee October 20th, 2015

Well a couple of things made me smile today! In the morning it was very cold and I saw a woman with her two children. One was older, the other was in a stroller, so I had offered my help and she happily accepted my offer. When I got to the bottom with the stroller, she smiled greatly and said to me God bless your soul.

-The next occurance that gave me a smile was later on today around 6 pm, a woman entered the bus and was asking around for change for 2 dollars. I had remembered that I had an extra fare on one of my cards so I had told her don't worry about the money, she then told me she needed the transfer😂 I told her that was not a problem either. I refused to take the money but she insisted that a accept the money. She sort of forced me to take the money because as I was giving her the metro card, she slipped the money into my palm.

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 20th, 2015

I was feeling pretty down due to a recent chat last night. However, when I logged into my profile today, I saw that I had two new reviews. Those reviews (as well as my previous ones) really cheered me up; they assured me that I do have what it takes to be a competent listener. I may not be able to help every person I chat with, but even if I help out one person, that is more than enough for me. :)

User Profile: VanillaChai95
VanillaChai95 October 21st, 2015

-I found out I'll be graduating a semester early .. Which means less money spent

- my best friend sending me funny videos

-talking to my mom

User Profile: quickwittedWheel6511
quickwittedWheel6511 October 21st, 2015

Watching my parents workout together