Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
October 25th, 2015

Hugging my mum, laying on her lap and telling her about all the problems I have.

User Profile: Jlag71
Jlag71 October 25th, 2015

Nothing unfortunately :(

User Profile: Jadolophodome
Jadolophodome October 25th, 2015

A donut

User Profile: thoughtfulCoconut9522
thoughtfulCoconut9522 October 25th, 2015

My cat

User Profile: Christina05
Christina05 October 26th, 2015

The listener I was talking to. :)

User Profile: bloodmoon80
bloodmoon80 October 26th, 2015

A funny video I took of my bf

User Profile: astuteScorpius
astuteScorpius October 26th, 2015

I wrote the author of one of my all-time favorite books and she wrote me back!

I wanna print the letter and frame it :)

User Profile: vivi13
vivi13 October 26th, 2015

My nephew wanted to wait for me till I got home to say good bye.

User Profile: ActivelyLearning
ActivelyLearning October 26th, 2015

My daughter's smile!!

User Profile: DeniseB
DeniseB October 26th, 2015

My cat stretching and snoring!