Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: heiiikr
heiiikr October 26th, 2015

when a cute boy was looking at me when i was laughing, and then he smiled<3

User Profile: navySpring2700
navySpring2700 October 26th, 2015

Waking up with my blankets on the floor from my dog trying to snuggle up on top of me

User Profile: Trencher
Trencher October 26th, 2015

My cat licking my face, she wanted attention. I don't know what I would be without her.

User Profile: Charizard4891
Charizard4891 October 27th, 2015

Sushi.

User Profile: Kallie112358
Kallie112358 October 27th, 2015

my daughter singing to frozen after 7am it's the first time this month it's been so late it was lovely!

User Profile: OzMaG
OzMaG October 27th, 2015

I finished a sketch I've been working on for a week lol :D

User Profile: Xach
Xach October 27th, 2015

My song on sound cloud got another like..😊😊

User Profile: leviathan44
leviathan44 October 27th, 2015

i texted someone first and they answered imediately, beeing kind. making me wanted in that conversation.

thats gonna help me with my self esteem

User Profile: tidyCircle8377
tidyCircle8377 October 27th, 2015

My friend kissed me on the forehead :)

User Profile: 1nightsky1
1nightsky1 October 27th, 2015

reading how others were happy today :)