Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Jkl21
Jkl21 October 29th, 2015

My daughter didn't get in trouble today

User Profile: KellyAlysse
KellyAlysse October 29th, 2015

I went on a date with a guy I really like and found out he really likes me too.

User Profile: RaccoonPaws
RaccoonPaws October 29th, 2015

I sang to my doggie this morning as i was making my lunch, seeing her wag her tail in happiness made me happy too :)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 29th, 2015

Looking though some old songs lyrics made me smile.

October 29th, 2015

My closest friend made me a playlist to cheer me up and tell me that all the shit that's been happening shall pass.

User Profile: Rheialistens
Rheialistens October 29th, 2015

WAKING UP THIS MORNING AND KNOWING I HAD THE CHOICE TO HAVE A GOOD DAY!

User Profile: pluckyIdea7406
pluckyIdea7406 October 29th, 2015

Waking up to a cute text from my boyfriend

User Profile: Seraphical
Seraphical October 29th, 2015

My loser boyfriend being adorkable

User Profile: ChooseToSmile
ChooseToSmile October 29th, 2015

This guy I work with calling me "Seagull" all day because my sweater has birds on it. It's a cute sweater. And they aren't seagulls cheeky

User Profile: DowntheRabbithole28
DowntheRabbithole28 October 30th, 2015

It was great having some girlfriends over today to bake some cupcakes for the small Halloween gathering at the office :)