Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: tidyCircle8377
tidyCircle8377 October 31st, 2015

Singing loudly to songs on the radio

User Profile: mel0507
mel0507 November 1st, 2015

Love this! I often do it while driving.

load more
User Profile: mel0507
mel0507 November 1st, 2015

Jimmy Fallon made me smile and laugh out loud. Multiple times. And, man, did I ever need it. Wish the effects were longer lasting though.

User Profile: bloodmoon80
bloodmoon80 November 1st, 2015

My "living in the moment" mindset! Had Ana amazing day with my bf and more importantly with my mind!!

User Profile: chiuchiu
chiuchiu November 1st, 2015

I woke up to my cat lying on my chest and leaning on to lick my face. Oh then I felt like I don't need anything else in the world

November 1st, 2015

My sister being here in my room to chill with me.... She rarely does that. :)

User Profile: dreamii07
dreamii07 November 1st, 2015

When I woke up and seen my daughter laughing at me.

User Profile: Pumpkinpug37
Pumpkinpug37 November 1st, 2015

I literally had the best Halloween ever, my boyfriend and I went for a really nice walk with my dog, then ate dinner. After we went and bought candy and got coffees, and when we got home, we watched like 6 movies and made out for a few hours ^-^ I woke up this morning to a kiss and it was just lovely 😄😄

User Profile: zavvy
zavvy November 2nd, 2015

Today a friend of mine asked someone who had already given birth "So when is the baby due?".

User Profile: sphinxtellacy
sphinxtellacy November 2nd, 2015

Gaaah, my little cousins goofing around and playing hide and seek. ❤

User Profile: jewishsavage
jewishsavage November 2nd, 2015

Talking to a beautiful girl