Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: wanderlustLo
wanderlustLo November 2nd, 2015

Nothing so far today but I hold high hopes! Because I know this is a beautiful and amazing world we live in. If you are open to happiness it will surround you!

User Profile: ewhitaker1
ewhitaker1 November 2nd, 2015

My doctor thinks I'll be able to start weaning off my antidepressants in about 6 months. Just in time for my birthday!

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy November 4th, 2015

@ewhitaker1

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy November 4th, 2015

@MusicCandy HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! c e l e b r a t e-- Y O U !

load more
load more
User Profile: inventiveCamp6825
inventiveCamp6825 November 2nd, 2015

Baby sleeping in the grocery cart.

User Profile: MariKurihara
MariKurihara November 2nd, 2015

A friend shot me with her "handgun" from across the room.

User Profile: raspberryIdea3673
raspberryIdea3673 November 3rd, 2015

my dog playing with a grasshopper

User Profile: pluckyIdea7406
pluckyIdea7406 November 3rd, 2015

My brother made french toast for himself and gave me one :)

User Profile: glassdarkly
glassdarkly November 3rd, 2015

Sharing my story with someone made me smile today. I'm so glad I found this place.

User Profile: BElieveinYOUrself3002
BElieveinYOUrself3002 November 3rd, 2015

Skyping my best friend. She always has something funny to say and knows how to solve any problem that I have. She's just there every time I need her.

User Profile: Belle929
Belle929 November 3rd, 2015

Nothing has truly made me smile today.

User Profile: SunsetShimmer17
SunsetShimmer17 November 3rd, 2015

Snuggles from my 18-month-old nephew.