Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: passionatesavage
passionatesavage November 5th, 2015

The nurses at CR ( cardiac rehab) said they were proud of me and how great I'm doing despite being in pain.

User Profile: Pytch
Pytch November 6th, 2015

The girl I like told me that she loved me. It may have just been in a friendly way, I'm not sure, but I had a huge smile on my face for hours, I love her so much heart

User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 November 6th, 2015

Waking up this morning

User Profile: DizzyDarkness
DizzyDarkness November 6th, 2015

Saw dolphins for the first time. Made me actually smile once during the day heart

User Profile: wittyDay532
wittyDay532 November 7th, 2015

My Make a Wish kiddo coming today. I hope we made his day as much as he made ours. Such a humbling experience and so lovely to be a part of

November 7th, 2015

I have no reason. I just smiled.:)

User Profile: SilverBike
SilverBike November 7th, 2015

My dogs acting SO EXCITED to see me this morning

User Profile: OhSoLovely
OhSoLovely November 7th, 2015

Today I used the money donated from my form and used it to buy gifts for my friend who lost her mum to cancer... Knowing I can give her them tomorrow and hopefully positively impact her life right now is making me so happy

User Profile: Azuria
Azuria November 8th, 2015

my mum bought me a book on astrology, specifically for Sagittarius as that is my sign.

User Profile: Jazdrummer
Jazdrummer November 8th, 2015

It's my bfs birthday just sent him a long text 😊