Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: royalJoy23
royalJoy23 November 16th, 2015

Today, I smiled because I chatted with people who I felt as though I really helped

User Profile: lovingLychee2227
lovingLychee2227 November 16th, 2015

I smiled because I spent the night and entire day with two of my children and I was,able to talk Face time another who's away in college. I've been in a downward spiral and lost it all this year but I'm thankful for my babies and that they love me unconditionally.

User Profile: wanderlustLo
wanderlustLo November 18th, 2015

Kissing and hugging my girlfriend goodbye every morning as we part ways for work, always makes me smile. Inside and out!

User Profile: tranquilWhisper49
tranquilWhisper49 November 18th, 2015

getting to wake up next to my girlfriends after we've been apart for 3 month <3

User Profile: IceCreamPizza
IceCreamPizza November 18th, 2015

I was able to take the bus without a problem today

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi November 19th, 2015

I'm going on a short trip with my family! :D

User Profile: NavyBlueFlower
NavyBlueFlower November 19th, 2015

My three-year-old nephew made me smile when I pushed a button on a toy and he liked it so much he grinned and shouted, "Do 'gain, do 'gain!"

User Profile: GreeneyedMonkee
GreeneyedMonkee November 19th, 2015

At my job im above the 81% sales average

November 19th, 2015

A book.

User Profile: jdbavon
jdbavon November 19th, 2015

Justin and social media in general...