Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Lovelylittle1
Lovelylittle1 January 15th, 2016

My coworkers. I work in a male dominant environment and it is amazing how they can sense I am going through a tough time. Having to gather 2 years of things from my boyfriends house and moving back in with my parents has made me realize that what I need most is to be alone. I've never gotten a chance to learn to need myself instead of yearning for that from the person I live with. 3 of my colleagues have offered me help in providing a place. My manager offered me his guesthouse free of charge. Makes me feel a little less lonely.

User Profile: Sunflower71
Sunflower71 January 16th, 2016

He heart

January 16th, 2016

Becoming aware of how much my life has gotten better(thanks to 7cups). smiley

User Profile: Cherrylolita
Cherrylolita January 16th, 2016

Reading my boyfriends texts and him letting me know I'm loved

User Profile: Ors
Ors January 17th, 2016

Having a sleeping cat curled up on my lap :)

User Profile: caterpillargirl
caterpillargirl January 18th, 2016

Smile maker: I made scrambled eggs & bacon for my dog 🐶 today, and when he saw his breakfast bowl~ he stood up on his hind legs & did a little belly-wiggle dance 😄

User Profile: creativeAURA47
creativeAURA47 January 19th, 2016

someone told me how great my smile was, made me feel good inside and want to smile more

User Profile: Crisblues
Crisblues January 19th, 2016

My boyfriend made me smile today c: I was very sad today, because of some family problems... But he supported me as always and made me feel i wasn't alone... He is the reason of my smile <3

User Profile: Crisblues
Crisblues January 19th, 2016

My boyfriend made me smile today c: I was very sad today, because of some family problems... But he supported me as always and made me feel i wasn't alone... He is the reason of my smile <3

User Profile: Crisblues
Crisblues January 19th, 2016

My boyfriend made me smile today c: I was very sad today, because of some family problems... But he supported me as always and made me feel i wasn't alone... He is the reason of my smile <3