Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: faitheve
faitheve February 6th, 2016

Looking at old pictures

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy February 6th, 2016

Hearing the voice of a good friend...

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea February 6th, 2016

Took my pigs out of cage and seeing them healthy. Theyre my lovely chubby pigs furry balls, who i can talk and share with about things i cant tell to peoples around.

User Profile: GhostlyParadox
GhostlyParadox February 7th, 2016

My cat lying in my lap, purring.

User Profile: OhWayCho
OhWayCho February 7th, 2016

Being with good friends.

User Profile: Sunflower71
Sunflower71 February 7th, 2016

Thinking in my boyfriend made me smile today :)

User Profile: pray4theheartless
pray4theheartless February 7th, 2016

This thread made me smile! ❤️ Hearing what makes other people happy is super amazing!

User Profile: SakuraSkye
SakuraSkye February 8th, 2016

My dog made me smile.

I was worried to the point of crying today, and my dog saw and brought over a toy so I could play with him. It just seemed really sweet that he wanted me to play with him to feel better :)

User Profile: stephkittehx
stephkittehx February 10th, 2016

@SakuraSkye I love when dogs do that! My dog doesn't do that but he comes over to lay by my side! :)

User Profile: SakuraSkye
SakuraSkye February 12th, 2016

@stephkittehx
Dogs are the best! :D

load more
load more
User Profile: villager
villager February 8th, 2016

i made a box fort out of garbage and boxes around the house for the cat with my boyfriend. It's the first thing we've done together in a while and the cat loves it.

User Profile: PeachesandOats
PeachesandOats February 8th, 2016

I sat in the sunshine with the children at my school and talked about clouds. I felt so invigorated afterwards that I didn't mind tackling piles of paperwork or even when an administrator tried to put me down. I felt happy! Nearly all day long!!heart