Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever February 8th, 2016

Laughing with friends smiley

User Profile: SportySpice4
SportySpice4 February 8th, 2016

My friend and I went on to dinner together :) it was really fun!

User Profile: Bakertm
Bakertm February 8th, 2016

NothING makes me happy anymore

User Profile: bugsmom2008
bugsmom2008 February 9th, 2016

My boyfriend made me smile today.

We've been having ups and downs lately and today he justs looks at me and makes the silliest face I've ever seen. Then he starts flailing his arms around and dancing..I love this man...heart

User Profile: EnigmaticRebel
EnigmaticRebel February 27th, 2016

@bugsmom2008

<3 <3 <3 <3

User Profile: EnigmaticRebel
EnigmaticRebel February 27th, 2016

@bugsmom2008

<3 <3 <3 <3

load more
User Profile: Ors
Ors February 10th, 2016

Ginseng coffee, who would have thought?

User Profile: TinyTheGiraffe
TinyTheGiraffe February 10th, 2016

My son has a contagious giggle. I love making him laugh.

February 10th, 2016

Chatting with my friends on 7cups makes me smile. =]

User Profile: Priscilaxx
Priscilaxx February 10th, 2016

This loving community and its members :)

User Profile: cuddlyHugs123
cuddlyHugs123 February 12th, 2016

making a poster for my new club :)

User Profile: OrcaHealing
OrcaHealing February 12th, 2016

Waking up and realising that today is my friend's birthday and that I was the first to wish her!