Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Bluepisces90
Bluepisces90 February 28th, 2016

Playing just dance 2016 pregnant with my sister n law and getting a pedi with my bestie

User Profile: whatittakes
whatittakes February 28th, 2016

Laughing with my best friend. They're one of the few people with whom I have no filter whatsoever, and vice versa. We are ALWAYS laughing at something--not in a negative or critical way, more of like a "isn't life weird?" kind of way and it warms my heart, caulks the cracks that have formed over time.

User Profile: KaylaBella
KaylaBella February 28th, 2016

My husband and just dancing crazy funny with him and just being carefree. Hearing him say that he loves my dancing, crazy and all, just made me smile.

User Profile: mochajava227
mochajava227 February 28th, 2016

Seeing my kids beautiful innocent faces on my birthday. Seeing my grandmother and aunt who never judge me or criticize me. They accept me for who I am and only offer guidance when they feel I'm misguided. I need that more than the constant finger pointing and blaming lectures I get from other so called "loved ones"

User Profile: redmark
redmark February 29th, 2016

In the neighbourhood where I live, there are a bunch of cats just roaming around, so most of the time I just leave them out some leftover food, or something. But today i took the time, and befriended one. I mean, I know it's just a cat, but a freaking adorable one. :)

User Profile: Vibrant247
Vibrant247 February 29th, 2016

Holding and walking with my 1 yo baby

User Profile: Beemee84
Beemee84 February 29th, 2016

i smiled when I realized that today is a brand new day and I have the power to make different choices that benefit my health. No matter how difficult things get, there is a new opportunity to move forward.

February 29th, 2016

I smiled today when my baby brother came up and kissed my tummy and said "God just wanted to keep her a little longer."

User Profile: diligentPlum2610
diligentPlum2610 February 29th, 2016

My fiancé. Always. He's the bomb diggety. How anyone can be that funny and happy and patient baffles me, but I love him...for some inexplicable reason he loves me, too...

February 29th, 2016

Today I woke up with positive thoughts. Smiled during the day a lot because of this. :)