Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: CuriousBookworm5
CuriousBookworm5 February 29th, 2016

Meeting such lovely, kind and caring people on this site x

User Profile: SakuraSkye
SakuraSkye February 29th, 2016

Today I opened up to my head of year about a fear of another teacher that I have, and she said she'll talk to him. I feel so relieved and was able to smile at school for the first time in a while.

User Profile: PanicAtTheDiscount
PanicAtTheDiscount March 1st, 2016

My boyfriend, of three years strong, made me smile today. I love him more than anything. I may have cried the whole day, but he did make me smile. He always does even when I'm hurting. I love him even though he doesn't know how to help me. I love him even when he's not there. I just love him. He made me smile today.

User Profile: Dragonbeauty
Dragonbeauty March 1st, 2016

Nothing yet. I can't smile at myself in the mirror because I hate what I see. But my cat has been supportive enough... :) see, that made me smile

User Profile: Karolyn
Karolyn March 2nd, 2016

I faced my fear of being on camera for a work project. And I loved it!

User Profile: CaringJoy
CaringJoy March 2nd, 2016

Knowing I'm loved and having a supportive family

User Profile: PerfectlyImperfectt21
PerfectlyImperfectt21 March 3rd, 2016

My kitty coming to snuggle with me in bed today

March 3rd, 2016

My Boyfriend, he told me that I am beautiful and perfect for him, even if other people say the opposite.

User Profile: dancingStrawberry34
dancingStrawberry34 March 3rd, 2016

My Boyfriend!

User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 March 4th, 2016

My job. One of the kids I'm working with this week is such a comedian (and nice with it!) and he had me in stitches with his antics today!