Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: calmRose33
calmRose33 April 7th, 2016

Today made me smile when I wrote a poem for Dew @resourcefulDew87

April 7th, 2016

My adorable cat :) <3heart

User Profile: AdalynnAspen
AdalynnAspen April 7th, 2016

A fellow listener messaged me right after I became a listener offering to talk anytime I needed help because being a new listener can be scary at first.

User Profile: derailments
derailments April 8th, 2016

Talking to a friend I haven't really talked to in a while. We would message each other every once in a while but that would be it. Today we talked about every thing. It was nice to be in contact with an old friend.

User Profile: Ely277
Ely277 April 8th, 2016

How strong I am . I don't give up

April 8th, 2016

Talking to a friend I thought hated me.

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever April 8th, 2016

Taking a photo with a friend who I've known for 9 years. smiley

User Profile: plushTouch35
plushTouch35 April 8th, 2016

Knowing that today is Friday and the weekend will soon be here.

1 reply
User Profile: IReallycare80
IReallycare80 April 8th, 2016

@plushTouch35 seeing my nephew :)

load more
User Profile: colorfulJoy76
colorfulJoy76 April 8th, 2016

Today I woke up and in still alive! If that's not an achievement I don't know what is!!!

User Profile: gentleStar61
gentleStar61 April 8th, 2016

This world