Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever June 13th, 2016

Going for a walk on the beach with my dad

User Profile: Katyrt
Katyrt June 13th, 2016

Meeting so many lovely people, and being able to spend time with my friends (:

User Profile: KatMae
KatMae June 14th, 2016

:) spending the day with my bestie + doing nails.

User Profile: katou89611
katou89611 June 16th, 2016

My cats and my nephew 😊

User Profile: BlueBell518
BlueBell518 June 16th, 2016

Getting some very improtant work done. It was postponed for such a long time.

User Profile: derailments
derailments June 17th, 2016

My boyfriend was telling me this story about one of his customers who would say "OH, GOD BLESS YOU!" after he gave the customer an answer.

I can just imagine my boyfriend trying to hold in his laughter. It's incredible.

User Profile: CleopatraElizabethI
CleopatraElizabethI June 17th, 2016

The puppy meme I posted on my feed. It keeps making me giggle every time I look at it.

Also: one of my co-workers is a "Hamilton" fan too, and throughout the day we've been quoting lines from the show.

User Profile: comealongpond1988
comealongpond1988 June 18th, 2016

I cam home after a long day at work, and when I get out of the car, my neighbors pug is barking, and it is the most adorable goofy bark ever! It cracks me up every time I hear it!

User Profile: resourcefulWater1564
resourcefulWater1564 June 18th, 2016

Listening to music and finding funny stuff on the Internet

User Profile: bambihasantlers
bambihasantlers June 19th, 2016

today's happy: brought home six extra large slices of pizza for literally nothing from work because they were past their selling time in the warmer. that's like breakfast for three days holla