Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Railene
Railene June 28th, 2016

Somebody told me that they believed in me even though I lacked faith in my own abilities.

User Profile: InkStainedFingers
InkStainedFingers June 29th, 2016

The thought of someone who matters to me and is about to have a birthday and who I may get to see her again soon after a very long time between hugs, the first one of which I knew was meant for me because she didn't want me to leave and neither did I.

User Profile: Serife
Serife June 29th, 2016

to go to the cinema with my husband smiley

User Profile: adderstane
adderstane June 30th, 2016

i woke up my boyfriend with french toast and he was so cute and sleepy

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever June 30th, 2016

Talking to my girlfriend

User Profile: Ladywithabug
Ladywithabug June 30th, 2016

Having time to look past and smile at things that has happened.

User Profile: Serife
Serife June 30th, 2016

my guestssmiley

User Profile: DG943
DG943 July 2nd, 2016

my bestfriends :)

July 2nd, 2016

My family

User Profile: AlwaysEden
AlwaysEden July 3rd, 2016

Reading a really good book right now and being so engrossed I can forget about my problems for a while.