Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Jineane
Jineane July 18th, 2016

I woke up to some of my favorite snack foods on my table in my room from my mom.

User Profile: Railene
Railene July 19th, 2016

Playing Pokémon Go caused me to smile today.

User Profile: LostAmber1996
LostAmber1996 July 20th, 2016

My mom telling me she's proud of me

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever July 20th, 2016

Spending time with friends

User Profile: YaraYusif
YaraYusif July 20th, 2016

My brother came to my apartment and cheer me up 😍

User Profile: Remina
Remina July 21st, 2016

Food.

User Profile: dreamonforever
dreamonforever July 21st, 2016

talking to one listener on this site

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever July 23rd, 2016

Watching an inspiring video of a disabled girl online.

User Profile: comealongpond1988
comealongpond1988 July 24th, 2016

Drinking my Sunday cup of coffee, doing my makeup, listening to P!ATD. Treating myself to some self care!

User Profile: SamanthaSamantha
SamanthaSamantha July 24th, 2016

I smiled today because I made a really good pun.