Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Wesley93
Wesley93 July 24th, 2016

Talking to my mom about how she hates crowded streets and being downtown because of it. We have been talking more than we used to, talking about how our days went and about things in general. I like it.

User Profile: Peyton17
Peyton17 July 24th, 2016

I'm on the way to the beach!! :)

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 August 1st, 2016

@Peyton17. Love the beach , always helps me feel better

load more
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment July 25th, 2016

Painting in the park with a friend

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 July 25th, 2016

Seeing my friend's 6 month old daughter

User Profile: Mila0913
Mila0913 July 26th, 2016

Got caught in a down pour, and even though I was completely wet it made me smile :D

User Profile: bestVase7265
bestVase7265 July 26th, 2016

Lunch with a good friend

User Profile: FallingCrescent
FallingCrescent July 26th, 2016

Videos of comedians.

User Profile: Railene
Railene July 26th, 2016

I smiled today because of a funny picture my partner sent me.

User Profile: Maxawsomedude123
Maxawsomedude123 July 26th, 2016

I smiled today because one of my friend here on 7 cups is drug free now !! Good to hear that.. !!! It made me feel happy

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever July 27th, 2016

Spending time with my dad