Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Sara21M
Sara21M August 18th, 2016

A poem from someone I love

August 18th, 2016

I just watched pitch perfect 2 lol a little late. It probably sounds silly but it really got me. The ending was just really positive and it totally changed my mood :)

User Profile: Ely277
Ely277 August 18th, 2016

Knowing how strong I am and I am filled with love . Knowing that people who are always sad are the ones , who have the most love in their hearts . We care too much and help . We only want love

User Profile: CleopatraElizabethI
CleopatraElizabethI August 20th, 2016

Being greeted by the neighborhood dog this morning. I don't like big dogs, but he's learned not to jump on me and we have a little routine when I get home from work.

User Profile: VerdictEndgameOver
VerdictEndgameOver August 21st, 2016

Taking a nice long afternoon nap. :)

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever August 21st, 2016

Spending time with family

User Profile: wittyPark6454
wittyPark6454 August 21st, 2016
User Profile: Arabellah
Arabellah August 21st, 2016

Playing scrabble, drinking green tea and forgetting about the world

User Profile: Stormheart
Stormheart August 22nd, 2016

Making bad puns and seeing/hearing my roommate's reactions xD

User Profile: CassieThePeach
CassieThePeach August 22nd, 2016

Talking to someone :)