Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow September 19th, 2016

Finding an old gift from my brother....he knew I loved purple and soft toys so bought me a purple beanie kid with the name Kelly on it. He didn't realise that the names were meant to be personalised (my name is not Kelly) but thought it was the bears name and saved me naming it (I struggled thinking of good names) meant so much to me, as does he to this day. He is slipping away now that I'm not who he hoped and it breaks my heart everyday

User Profile: PurpleCup9402
PurpleCup9402 September 20th, 2016

When my boyfriend sent me this quote after I opened up to him more in depth of everything I was feeling:

"I think the most beautiful people are the ones who went through the toughest situations in life but still manage to keep a smile on their face, especially if they have a bright personality to go along with that smile." - Anonymous

User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud September 23rd, 2016

Going for a walk with my friend and her baby daughter. smiley

User Profile: Teddyrose77347
Teddyrose77347 September 23rd, 2016

My friends two year old daughter coming out of her room wit this horrid huge pink and blonde wig on her head. I mean horrid. Woulda made medusa cringe. Her little girl wore it for half an hour

User Profile: Lollylou22
Lollylou22 September 25th, 2016

My baby and my big boy. Just being with them and the things they do always brightens and makes me smile. How can anyone resist a gummy, drooly smile and not smile back x

User Profile: alexbooth1995
alexbooth1995 September 25th, 2016

Im in a long distance relationship and my girlfriend woke up with period cramps. It made me smile when she told me how much she needs me right now.

User Profile: Aspen508
Aspen508 September 25th, 2016

We have been caring for our neighbors cat that they abandoned and today for the first time he is relaxing and acting like he likes us instead of being mad he can't go outside. Outside there is a cat that always attacks him.

User Profile: wobblywallaby
wobblywallaby September 26th, 2016

Waking up next to my boyfriend ❤

User Profile: Pandas4ever
Pandas4ever September 27th, 2016

Sharing a joke with my dad. 😊

User Profile: chocolateMelts
chocolateMelts September 28th, 2016

Overseeing a forum game and looking at teams planning far ahead.