Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: fearlessWriter78
fearlessWriter78 October 20th, 2016

My dad and his smile.

User Profile: proactiveOwl361
proactiveOwl361 October 20th, 2016

Talking to my online best friend. Which happens daily but she never fails to make me smile

October 20th, 2016

Watching the sunset while drinking a cup of tea wrapped in a fuzzy blanket.

1 reply
User Profile: lavendee23
lavendee23 October 20th, 2016

@TheLovelyBonez

Loving into mydaughters eyes

load more
User Profile: beachlover5008
beachlover5008 October 20th, 2016

having my onion soup in a bread bowl. So good

1 reply
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 October 20th, 2016

@beachlover5008 lol there's a joke about that and I hear it all the time b/c I'm white and my husband is Mexican. But it refers to the weird shit that only white people eat, like potatoe salad, coleslaw, casseroles, and .. soup in a bread bowl. lol I get teased a lot by my in laws

load more
User Profile: Menoeceus
Menoeceus October 20th, 2016

I started the day by talking to my favorite listener. She comforted me and made me smile. She is so wonderful and I love her so much! <3

@katangel

User Profile: Shadeshack
Shadeshack October 20th, 2016

Talking to someone I've been wanting to get to know.

User Profile: BridgetAileen
BridgetAileen October 20th, 2016

Watching a video of a baby imitating the bleat of a baby goat she was watching. Kid bleated, baby bleated, kid bleated, baby bleated. Soooo adorable.

User Profile: Tomboyktm
Tomboyktm October 20th, 2016

My guy telling me he loves my eyes.

User Profile: MarinaGrace
MarinaGrace October 20th, 2016

My daughter, without fail even when times are tough I am guaranteed to smile at least once a day and that is because of my beautiful little daughter heart

User Profile: blackskyy
blackskyy October 20th, 2016

the sunrise