Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
October 21st, 2016

Rereading a comic I am ABSOLUTELY obsessed with: Homestuck. It always has a way to cheer me up!

User Profile: Lealendell
Lealendell October 21st, 2016

Talking to a good friend I've nicknamed. "Hun" here on 7 Cups of Tea :)

User Profile: BalletAllDay22
BalletAllDay22 October 21st, 2016

Seeing my girlfriends gogerous smile as I greeted her this morning. ^_^

User Profile: diplomaticMango2724
diplomaticMango2724 October 21st, 2016

Going to bible study with friends!

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 October 21st, 2016

@diplomaticMango2724. That's awesome, I enjoy that too!

load more
User Profile: Ilovelife2
Ilovelife2 October 21st, 2016

some amazing things God did today

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 October 21st, 2016

@Ilovelife2. That is wonderful! He is always doing great things in my life too!

load more
User Profile: jr50
jr50 October 21st, 2016

My friends at bible study, seeing them tonight and we had great discussion

2 replies
User Profile: diplomaticMango2724
diplomaticMango2724 October 21st, 2016

@jr50 wow, that's what I did today too! 😊

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 October 21st, 2016

@diplomaticMango2724. That is so cool! I love it! smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: chris101010
chris101010 October 21st, 2016

Red Dwarf

User Profile: SummerSet
SummerSet October 21st, 2016

Bonding with someone over common interests.

User Profile: TiffanyLauren
TiffanyLauren October 21st, 2016

The fact that my crush (a korean actor) is actually here in my country!

User Profile: hdmof83
hdmof83 October 21st, 2016

Cheesy but looking at videos on Facebook of adorable animals at some point daily always gives me a little happiness burst.