Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: KatherineSalvatore
KatherineSalvatore October 21st, 2016

Nothing because 98 percent of my life is in hell.

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 November 27th, 2016

@KatherineSalvatore I'm sorry, that sounds awful. sad What's in the 2%? **sending hugs** heart

load more
User Profile: Rotem
Rotem October 21st, 2016

Today I have chatted with a guest who didn't need to actually talk. She just wanted to let me know that I'm important and that she's thankful for people like me who do what they do. That was pretty nice and it made me smile:)

1 reply
User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 November 27th, 2016

@Rotem Awww! smileysmiley

load more
User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer October 22nd, 2016

Finding out that one of my close friends is proposing to his girlfriend... He sent a picture of his setup, meaning he chose to show us before he did it... that means a lot to me!!! xxx

User Profile: amusingHuman5441
amusingHuman5441 October 24th, 2016

Making up inside jokes with myself jajaja

User Profile: lightPomegranate71
lightPomegranate71 October 25th, 2016

Watching The Office with my fiancé and making banana bread.

User Profile: Anusha
Anusha October 25th, 2016

My dad hugging my dog :)

User Profile: april0
april0 October 26th, 2016

Recently I've been stressed because I'll be going to college next year and I'm only 14 but my cousin called earlier and helped me feel less nervous about it

User Profile: TirelessExplorer
TirelessExplorer October 27th, 2016

Acting silly with my crush over the phone about posting cakes to her across national borders via Post because she was jealous I got given cake at work :P

User Profile: AlanRY
AlanRY October 28th, 2016

Having lunch with my friend JL today.

I had forgotten how refreshing it is to be with an unconditional friend.

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 October 28th, 2016

Thinking about my nephew