Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: scrattle
scrattle December 8th, 2016

My son came home a day early.

User Profile: Jeyroxs86
Jeyroxs86 December 9th, 2016

Being home after a long spending time with my family

User Profile: honestLime3565
honestLime3565 December 9th, 2016

Spending time with my family & just enjoying some fresh December air. :)

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 9th, 2016

My kitten stood on my shoulders are wrapped himself around my neck.

December 10th, 2016

Hope

User Profile: iMmightbedead1101
iMmightbedead1101 December 12th, 2016

My family and I are taking care of a dog with no home.

1 reply
User Profile: practicalPotato
practicalPotato December 12th, 2016

@iMmightbedead1101 I'm thankful for people like you

load more
December 13th, 2016

My best friend comforted me after a bad dream.

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 13th, 2016

Reading the encouragement posted by so many listeners and members!

December 16th, 2016

Got a huge piece of life-changing advice (though really mainstream) from a complete stranger :)

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 December 17th, 2016

I was at Starbucks today, and one of the baristas complimented my penguin hat that I was wearing.

1 reply
User Profile: struggler64
struggler64 January 9th, 2017

@lovelyWhisper66

I have a penguin hat too! It is black, warm, fuzzy, and the penguin pic is on the top. I love the hat (got it at Oregon Zoo) but I pretty much have to have a hat on under it so it doesn't slide over my eyes!

load more