Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Nanasud
Nanasud January 30th, 2017

I played a new game today and I had a really good time :)

User Profile: Peachsicle
Peachsicle January 30th, 2017

This website!

I have a lot of work to today and I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed and anxious, but coming on here during breaks has helped a lot. smiley

User Profile: Nick8876
Nick8876 January 30th, 2017

I just layed in the sun for a few minutes before my next class, feeling the sunlight on my face and the wind. It didn't physically make me smile, but it made my inside smile for once, if not calm them.

User Profile: michelle89
michelle89 February 2nd, 2017

My cats.

February 3rd, 2017

I cut. . . That made me smile for a bit. . .

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 February 4th, 2017

I smiled wheen I saw my cousin.

User Profile: CapturedSmiles
CapturedSmiles February 6th, 2017

My baby nephew who smiled when I booped his nose :)

User Profile: SorrenT73
SorrenT73 February 8th, 2017

Bored and not sure if I should go to bed or keep thumbing through Netflix last night, I found the movie The Secret.. watched the whole thing and realized that I need to remind myself daily I have so much to be grateful for and I will move forward by continually focusing on what and who I want to be, not who I was

User Profile: OrangeWarrior
OrangeWarrior February 9th, 2017

The beauty of the buildings I walk past every day.

User Profile: HappySoul2017
HappySoul2017 February 11th, 2017

Looking at my granny cooking special items just for me:D