Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow March 13th, 2017

Meeting up with an old friend.

So nice to know that some things never change and that people care, love and support me umconditionally.

User Profile: Maddz4Christ
Maddz4Christ March 13th, 2017

My guy has an amazing way of reaching out to me and loving me into a good mood. He kisses me every morning before he goes to work. He calls me while I am driving to my own work. He sends me encouraging things throughout the day. He makes sure that I am ok. Then, when I get home he embraces me with a hug and we share how our day went over dinner. He cares enough to stay involved and loves me through it all. I never go a day without smiling because he is with me.

1 reply
User Profile: jr50
jr50 April 3rd, 2017

@Maddz4Christ. That is awesome! laugh

load more
March 15th, 2017

Laughed a lot with my international students. People from other countries are very relaxed and funny as hell 😂

User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow March 15th, 2017

Dancing and singing to Kelly Clarkson

2 replies
User Profile: MelissaHummeltLMHC
MelissaHummeltLMHC March 17th, 2017

@tornwillow What's your favorite Kelly Clarkson song to sing and dance to? :)

1 reply
User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow March 18th, 2017

@melissawildtLMHC thanks for asking 😊 because of you sing and since you've been gone to go all beyonce and dane too hehe

load more
load more
User Profile: LuckyCloverX
LuckyCloverX March 15th, 2017

@caringSmiles20 My friends always make me smile <3

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 March 16th, 2017

I helped my grandma.

1 reply
User Profile: MelissaHummeltLMHC
MelissaHummeltLMHC March 17th, 2017

@crimsonMelon8700 I bet she really appreciated that. Good for you. :)

load more
User Profile: velvetbuns
velvetbuns March 17th, 2017

I enjoyed chatting in the group chats. And learning about myself more. Everyone was very curious and attentive and non judgmental. 7 cups gave me the power to be more honest and strong in the face of my troubles

1 reply
User Profile: MelissaHummeltLMHC
MelissaHummeltLMHC March 17th, 2017

@velvetbuns This is a really wonderful and supportive community. I'm glad you got to connect! :)

load more
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 March 17th, 2017

My bosses came up to me at work today. I was scared of what they were going to tell me. They handed me a key to the office, saying my hours will be extended in early April and that I can come in even when they are not around. They will also be raising my salary by then.

1 reply
User Profile: MelissaHummeltLMHC
MelissaHummeltLMHC March 17th, 2017

@lovelyWhisper66 Wow, congratulations! That is wonderful!

load more
User Profile: Madsx22
Madsx22 March 17th, 2017

Watching the sunset, with an ice cream in hand and an oversized hoodie on 🌅

User Profile: Anna1104
Anna1104 March 17th, 2017

Today i collected my exam scores for psycology i got 587/ 650 !! Im so happy about it x

1 reply
User Profile: velvetbuns
velvetbuns March 17th, 2017

@wonderfullAnna11

congratulations! Your hard work paid off!

load more