Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: PaperSwans
PaperSwans May 12th, 2017

The storm :)

User Profile: yellowGlobe5902
yellowGlobe5902 May 12th, 2017

Jokes by Wattney in the book The Martian.

1 reply
User Profile: proactiveClementine8918
proactiveClementine8918 May 17th, 2017

@yellowGlobe5902 I just finished watching the movie! It was awesome and Wattney played by Matt Damon was superb :)

load more
User Profile: Uniquegirl2014
Uniquegirl2014 May 15th, 2017

Seeing my mom that even after 25 years she still remembers that my sister loves a special type of lantern called fanoos and still buys her a different one each year I wish I could be like her when I am mum

User Profile: silverypen4568
silverypen4568 May 15th, 2017

It was warm enough to not wear a coat for the first time in weeks. Also, my friend said she was there for me no matter what, which means a lot.

User Profile: proactiveClementine8918
proactiveClementine8918 May 17th, 2017

After being in a hot kitchen for 3 hours and my food came out tasty. It was worth it lol 🤘. Also having my family smile after enjoying my cooking makes me happy.

User Profile: neatMaple9622
neatMaple9622 May 17th, 2017

My best friend

User Profile: Qu33nAnna
Qu33nAnna May 17th, 2017

A good morning message from him

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES May 18th, 2017

This probably won't be amusing to anyone else here, but it made me smile when I was in the garage earlier listening to music and I came across one of my Algerian cds. My Arabic teacher Samar and I were talking the other day about the various dialects and I told her that if I lived 100 more years ( Unlikely seeing as I am 56 now ! ), that I would never ever understand the Arabic spoken in Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco as it is so so so different from the Arabic spoken in Egypt. She laughed and said she hated those dialects and she hates French and talking to someone from Algeria is like hearing 1 word in Arabic and 10 words in French and you have no idea what was just said. It made me smile.smiley​​​​​​​

User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES May 25th, 2017

Walking out of the dentist's office today knowing all drilling and needles are now done ! Hurrah smiley

User Profile: bleedingviolet
bleedingviolet May 27th, 2017

Going to the animal shelter to pet the animals. Met the most lovely cat that I hope someone adopts. seeing the rabbit jump enlessly arrouond his cage from his little igloo to dish. Making a dogs day by petting her and giving her attention when she's stressed otu. Visitng the park and zoo with my friend and having a picnick. It being such a lovely summer day.