Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Ellie444
Ellie444 May 31st, 2017

Teaching my boyfriend how to garden with me today :)

User Profile: carefreeCupcake11
carefreeCupcake11 May 31st, 2017

Being able to help people and having them tell me that I made them feel better! I love helping people! It assures me that I have chosen the right career direction as well!

User Profile: amiablePudding38
amiablePudding38 May 31st, 2017

My husband cooking a very sumptuous breakfast for us...

User Profile: JewelsAlwaysSleepy
JewelsAlwaysSleepy May 31st, 2017

Woke up and checked my messages to find that my best friend had written me that she loves me. :)

User Profile: AuraJade
AuraJade May 31st, 2017

Helping a father make a plan for a reward based system to deal with his children rather than a punishment based system. :)

User Profile: delicateDaisy82
delicateDaisy82 May 31st, 2017

I saw a very cute dog while on a walk today!

User Profile: christylala
christylala May 31st, 2017

seeing my sis smiling when she opened her bday present :)

User Profile: hearyouout77
hearyouout77 May 31st, 2017

My awesome memebrs here who make me feel loved and even though have problems of their own, still won't think twice before offering me any sort of help. All of you lovelies who talk to me here, let me help you and help myself, make me smile. Love you allheart

User Profile: gracefulHoney30
gracefulHoney30 May 31st, 2017

I was on a really good group chat and I learned a lot which helped make me smile today

User Profile: caringAngel49
caringAngel49 May 31st, 2017

Going through this post , knowing about everyones' reasons to smile today is bringing smile for me ^_^