Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: gracefulHoney30
gracefulHoney30 May 31st, 2017

Learning that I helped others helps me smile.

User Profile: Niki0617
Niki0617 May 31st, 2017

It was my friends sons bday. When i just typed happy bday he sent a voice messgae sayhing thank you. It was too cute and sweet so it made me smile genuinly today

User Profile: SweetBubblegum
SweetBubblegum May 31st, 2017

His humor

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 May 31st, 2017

watching the dove outside sharing my breakfast with me and telling me clearly "I want more", was a kind of cute

User Profile: Zozzie
Zozzie May 31st, 2017

Seeing two people share a true and pure friendship, appreciating the little things they love about each other.

User Profile: charmingSound59
charmingSound59 May 31st, 2017

My twin. She always makes me smile.

Whispering secrets with my best friend. It feels so friendly to do so.

I have a warm smile on face while I am writing this.

User Profile: Honeymoonblue
Honeymoonblue May 31st, 2017

what made me smile today ?.....here listen to ppl help and giving a hand and know I did something good ,,,,,ty for this its awesome

User Profile: sunsetLion15
sunsetLion15 May 31st, 2017

I was at the hospital with my parents, and we all had a long day and it was very tiring. As we waited at the lounge for bills to arrive, we saw two old men standing(back to back) holding big umbrellas and within few mins as they both way away , they couldnt move as their umbrella hook got stuck with each other. It was epic , like a movie scene :D My mom, dad and me laughed heartily. :)

User Profile: Lydia327
Lydia327 May 31st, 2017

My toddler put 7 words together in a row! I love watching how fast little ones grow 😍

User Profile: cosmicdreamer08
cosmicdreamer08 May 31st, 2017

Coffee ☕💕😊