Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Lofty25
Lofty25 October 16th, 2017

@adoredHug70

User Profile: Areeba688
Areeba688 October 16th, 2017

Jess and Gabriel Conte

User Profile: TwirlGirl90
TwirlGirl90 October 16th, 2017

That I played the piano and there was a very hard rhythm but I managed to play it still. Success and happiness :)

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer October 16th, 2017

I got a yes from one of my profs to be my reference for grad school! :) only need one more now~

2 replies
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 16th, 2017

@TaranWanderer

wanderer, sounds great, good luck for the last one

1 reply
User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer October 16th, 2017

@amiablePeace77 thank you! :)

load more
load more
User Profile: Dedea92
Dedea92 October 16th, 2017

My dog nudging me when I was crying

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 16th, 2017

@Dedea92

dogs always seem to know what we need, i loved to cuddle with mine too.

load more
User Profile: Popitzik
Popitzik October 16th, 2017

Is...... That I have finally something to hope for! For the better days to come! I've been struggling a lot with my weight and my self image, and I've been searching and searching resolutions for years. I finally might found what I've been looking for.

Also its not really only that. I'm so grateful about this site and especially the reminders which I love so much. I'm a person who gets lost in thoughts so its easy to forget and give up on things I've scheduled to do. I can't be more grateful I love the notifications everyday and I'm on my 54th day of achieving goals in 7 cups! Without the reminders I don't know if I could make it! Thank you so much site!

1 reply
User Profile: Saraf
Saraf October 16th, 2017

@Popitzik

*slow claps*

Congratulations on acheiving what you've been working hard for & for reaching your goals on 7 Cups, too! Good job smileycool

load more
User Profile: blueNickel5601
blueNickel5601 October 16th, 2017

My bestie, after years of trying, is having her first baby!

User Profile: MrGutsy
MrGutsy October 16th, 2017

rubyetc's comics/pictures

User Profile: angelhate
angelhate October 16th, 2017

Planning my death :)

3 replies
User Profile: hypnosis
hypnosis October 16th, 2017

@angelhate

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer October 16th, 2017

@angelhate this took away my smile :( I hope that there's many more positive things in your future that make you smile, and that you can look back on this difficult time and smile that you made it through heart

User Profile: hypnosis
hypnosis October 17th, 2017

@angelhate hey let me know how you're doing today. I used to feel the way you do.

load more
User Profile: ajdza
ajdza October 16th, 2017

This app