Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Karasuno07
Karasuno07 October 16th, 2017

I got to eat a very good hamburger steak xD

1 reply
User Profile: Tessy1824
Tessy1824 October 16th, 2017

@Karasuno07 lol sounds delish. One thing that made me cried today was when I found out that none of the fast food chain restaurants near my area were halal.

I'm sure that burger was delish

load more
User Profile: Seasonsofvirginia
Seasonsofvirginia October 16th, 2017

Working with my girl and co-worker Tracey! ❤🤗

User Profile: charmingIdea3795
charmingIdea3795 October 16th, 2017

My son is the only reason that makes me smile

User Profile: kairemets
kairemets October 16th, 2017

I saw a teacher who used to give me lessons some years ago. She vividly said to me that it was good to see me. Her high energy communication and lovingness was infectious!

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 October 16th, 2017

my neighbour's cat looking through the slightly opened front door (hmm let's see what is in this house)

User Profile: BaileyFander
BaileyFander October 16th, 2017

There

User Profile: enthusiasticblueberry6760
enthusiasticblueberry6760 October 16th, 2017

The weather this afternoon was wonderful, and the leaves are absolutely gorgeous.

User Profile: selfdisciplinedTangerine7931
selfdisciplinedTangerine7931 October 16th, 2017

MY FRIEND LETTING ME BORROW HER WITE-OUT

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 October 16th, 2017

I fixed the fax machine! lol

User Profile: Yoda1489
Yoda1489 October 16th, 2017

My dog heard the coyotes this morning and crawled onto my head.