Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: greatfulangel007
greatfulangel007 October 17th, 2017

My beautiful kittens

User Profile: TuulipTracey
TuulipTracey October 17th, 2017

Cuddling with my Kitty!

User Profile: Devonhannah
Devonhannah October 17th, 2017

My roommates

User Profile: ShadyD
ShadyD October 17th, 2017

Relatable music from my favourite band and a guy's adorably funny laugh🙈😅.

User Profile: Bash21
Bash21 October 17th, 2017

When Mom tries to tickle me

October 17th, 2017

I got my first hug from someone I really needed and wanted it from. Didn't even have to ask for it. 🤗

User Profile: amiableJar6508
amiableJar6508 October 17th, 2017

To know I am not forgotten...I am on someone's mind... I matter... and I am loved. I was having a pity party earlier today feeling alone and as if no one cares and I found this app... and was encouraged... and then just having family reach out to me out of the blue to see how I am... I had to realize what I felt of being alone was an illusion... it wasn't true

User Profile: Sheislove21
Sheislove21 October 17th, 2017

One thing that made me smile today is, I finally got a job! I aslo spent the day with my mom, and we didn't argue. Today was a good day. :)

User Profile: Saif1for1Resilience
Saif1for1Resilience October 17th, 2017

Seeing the broadband connection back again within 4 hours. Great relief. Initially I thought we will be out of broadband line due to submarine cable maintenance.

User Profile: ansamrhz
ansamrhz October 17th, 2017

a book