Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: marcelasarro13
marcelasarro13 October 18th, 2017

- I got a 10 in a physics test :0

- my mom sat on my bed when she woke me up in the morning (this reminded me of my childhood)

- i spent all day with my friends

yay anothe nice day :')

User Profile: totallydepressed
totallydepressed October 18th, 2017

my friend who I love to bad I can't tell her

User Profile: TurquoiseGlass
TurquoiseGlass October 19th, 2017

Seeing a teacher at the school I'm student teaching at dressed up using an inflatable costume for western day. The inflatable he wore made him look like he was riding a bronco and like he waddled when he walked.

User Profile: Donttalktometoday
Donttalktometoday October 19th, 2017

My son. Who is my whole world. Hes going through a phase where all he does is give kisses and say "I love you" it's Fantastic!! <3

User Profile: yougotthis123
yougotthis123 October 19th, 2017

my cat...she's so cute, and soooo lazy :)

1 reply
User Profile: dapperSugar6827
dapperSugar6827 October 19th, 2017

Love my kitty too 😍😍😍 @yougotthis123

load more
User Profile: dapperSugar6827
dapperSugar6827 October 19th, 2017

A smile slowly and eagerly spread across my face as the 3:30 quitting bell sang a soft and mellow tune in my ears 😊

User Profile: SanityRing
SanityRing October 19th, 2017

There's this YouTuber who just besides being the best possible most soulful singer has just the most amazing soul. And I listened to one of her covers again today and this chatty video where she's talking about being vulnerable and conquering those fears. And it made me smile to think there's people out there who are so honest and trying to be their best possible self. It's tough for me to remember that and do that for myself when it's not modeled around me.

2 replies
User Profile: SweetEmbrace
SweetEmbrace October 19th, 2017

@SanityRing is it doodie

1 reply
User Profile: SanityRing
SanityRing October 19th, 2017

@SweetEmbrace Close! Her name is Christiana. She did a cover of Dodie though. Sick of Losing Soulmates.

load more
load more
User Profile: majesticMaple1020
majesticMaple1020 October 19th, 2017

1. Mom and dad are getting me 14 birthday presents this year, one being a waffle machine which I have wanted for so long!!! Also, they're getting me the iPhone 10!!!! Can't wait!

2. I got 100% on my science test, which gives me an average of 98.1% in science

3. Most importantly, mom and dad told me they love me

User Profile: bandgeekkiddo
bandgeekkiddo October 19th, 2017

Someone gave me a lollipop out of the blue.

1 reply
User Profile: eisan
eisan October 19th, 2017

@bandgeekkiddo

haha, best comment

load more
User Profile: SweetEmbrace
SweetEmbrace October 19th, 2017

I made my today's plan and I feel positive I will follow it.