Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed October 19th, 2017

I got a voice mail from a trauma crisis cousneling center with this H UGE waitlist ( been on there for 5 months so far) ...and it looks like I am getting a counseler this or next week;)

Finally.

Gettuing the help I need so bad.

User Profile: angelsigns47
angelsigns47 October 19th, 2017

A lady playing the piano at the hospital library..

User Profile: Starysky
Starysky October 19th, 2017

A stranger

User Profile: Saffron9
Saffron9 October 19th, 2017

The sunset

User Profile: C321
C321 October 19th, 2017

Finishing my exam and feeling pretty good about how it went

User Profile: pinkPinkBalloon
pinkPinkBalloon October 19th, 2017

a story that consisted of the words

User Profile: TheExothermicRussian
TheExothermicRussian October 19th, 2017

This adorable little girl came into my work place today. She was so cute!!!😊

User Profile: practicalgrapefruit
practicalgrapefruit October 19th, 2017

I woke up with the intent to study for once

User Profile: practicalgrapefruit
practicalgrapefruit October 19th, 2017

I woke up early.

User Profile: 8Moonlight
8Moonlight October 19th, 2017

No university today (: