Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower December 22nd, 2017

Nothing. A smile is rare for me. Just like being happy is rare for me

1 reply
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 December 22nd, 2017

@RecoveringFlower

hi Flower, sounds like you had a very rough time which made you forget to smile and be happy. i could send you a few smiles and also some hugs with one of the unicorns, would you accept them?

load more
User Profile: tryingmybest7
tryingmybest7 December 22nd, 2017

knowing Christmas is almost here made me smile!

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 December 22nd, 2017

What made me smile today was while I was out going to a doctors appointment I seen a dog or two while I was out even though it was one of those odd types of days that don't go right. When I see someone with a dog out and about it makes me smile, so I would say dogs make me smile.

User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 December 22nd, 2017

watched some Geico lizzard videos, put a big smile on my face

User Profile: puddlediver
puddlediver January 3rd, 2018

Watching a kids cartoon

User Profile: iunderstoodthatreference
iunderstoodthatreference January 8th, 2018

My Mum sent me a funny text

User Profile: amicableTriangle8116
amicableTriangle8116 January 8th, 2018

I smiled when I though about my very long dental/orthodontic journey coming to an end. I have a healthy, beautiful smile now!

User Profile: MissMoodles
MissMoodles January 9th, 2018

I smiled then cried when I finally saw my best friend today as not seen her since before Christmas and found out she has been in hospital with suspected stroke. She means so much and just seeing her made me smile 😍

User Profile: FromSilver2Gold
FromSilver2Gold January 26th, 2018

Went to my best friend's dentist appointment and was sitting in the waiting room until she called me in. I thought something was wrong, but nope, she just didn't want to be by herself. All I could do was smile and think "memories and stories for when we're older." It's the little things that keep the friendship alive.

P.S. I just asked her what made her smile today, without telling her my answer. Guess what! She said the same thing. :D

User Profile: Imaginaryforest
Imaginaryforest February 6th, 2018

In a different thread a woman named Irene answered I hope to not die of depression this week. I said something like amen sister. Couldnt have said it better myself.

I smiled just now when Irene upvoted my reply.

Little things. :-)