What Made You Smile Today?
My boyfriend made me smile today I saw his face and knew everything was great
To. @danieldesmond
Im glad you have a boyfriend i wish i had. One. In. The meantime im making friends. Contact me at staysingle26@yahoo.com.
Jamal1970
@danieldesmond
This is so cute! You
my own straight...going agenst fear..
I've done the most work in my new job this month.
@dapperNest9226
Great work! So proud
@TheElfPrincessR
Thank you. It's a new job so increasing my work load is in the right direction. How are you today?
@dapperNest9226
im doing pretty great! Good weather puts me in a great mood
My special interest!
The sunshine and warmth
The gems and fossils in my workplace
My dog licking my face while I workout
my brother and his friends/my unofficially adopted brothers sharing memes
Finishing another artwork
Blueberry pancakes
Oranges
@TheElfPrincessR
Sounds like you know a good thing.
Thanks for your message to me on the other board.
My dog coming up and saying hi by licking my leg. Makes me smile every time
@JaysonGabe dogs always now how to make you feel better. 
Knowing I am leaving town for a few days.
God wants me. It doesn
@cocoacharm
I really like this. 💞💞💞💞💞💞
@cocoacharm
AMEN!!
I watched some comedy movies with my family, so those made my face smile here and there. But what really made me smile was the cute, wholesome gay content on Insta and Twitter wall.
My special interest again.