Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: BeyFlawless
BeyFlawless December 8th, 2018

My girlfriend, she's the best and I love her dearly

User Profile: outofcheese32
outofcheese32 December 8th, 2018

Memes,

Yes.

Also my dog 🐶👍🏼

User Profile: hopefulPower54
hopefulPower54 December 9th, 2018

Well my doggieee😍😍 who I love alot cause he's really cute and cuddly 😂😂 and he does make me happy...

User Profile: warmheartedTree1919
warmheartedTree1919 December 9th, 2018

Joking around with my coworkers.

User Profile: Tanushree11
Tanushree11 January 18th, 2019

Talking to a long distance friend

User Profile: EnergySensitive
EnergySensitive January 18th, 2019

My students

User Profile: MarchoMugwort
MarchoMugwort March 9th, 2019

Meeting my nieces for the first time today. They are 5 and 6. My youngest turns 20 in July, so it's been a LONG time since I had any people this little around!

I just wish it were under better circumstances for them.

User Profile: dstrat
dstrat April 20th, 2019

Playing with my cat

1 reply
User Profile: ChirpCheep
ChirpCheep April 23rd, 2019

@dstrat

Cats always have a special way of making us smile :)

load more
User Profile: parisbts
parisbts April 20th, 2019

@caringSmiles20

when i see the people i love or just strangers happy and enjoying life it made me smile seeing that they are happy

User Profile: ThatsweetoxyJIN
ThatsweetoxyJIN April 20th, 2019

I was part of a walk out for gun violence at my school and seeing students genuinely care about making a difference made me happy.

Also my cat, so freaking cute!