Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's a song that recently caught your attention that you had previously never heard before?

February 21st, 2020
81
User Profile: Goldcherry2113
Goldcherry2113 April 13th, 2020

I've been loving 'Man" by Jojo

User Profile: CalmingOasis7
CalmingOasis7 April 13th, 2020

"I Hope" by Gabby Barrett

User Profile: CourageousHeart1602
CourageousHeart1602 April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

Karma by AJR, and probably the whole new album released by Lauv

User Profile: peacefulTime1414
peacefulTime1414 April 13th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

Conversations in the dark - by John Legend

User Profile: lovelyOasis4917
lovelyOasis4917 April 13th, 2020

Bu- BENEE

User Profile: Aayla
Aayla April 13th, 2020

Nyv - Personne

User Profile: aeris156
aeris156 April 14th, 2020

"hallelujah" by oh wonder :)

User Profile: hx1xn
hx1xn April 14th, 2020

there is a light that never goes out by the smiths

User Profile: PetiteSouris
PetiteSouris April 14th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320 @Tazzie

What's a song that recently caught your attention that you had previously never heard before?

A sound and not a song which has caught my attention, is that of an angry squirrel. Ive honestly

never heard squirrels make noises until during recently.

heart

1 reply
User Profile: moonrake
moonrake April 16th, 2020

@PetiteSouris They are ridiculously entertaining, are they not?! I have a couple fat squirrels living in the trees next to my house and I always hear them bickering.

load more
User Profile: ListenerSpaceman
ListenerSpaceman April 14th, 2020

@PhilosophicalLion1320

death bed (coffee for your head) by POWFU, beabadoobee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgCNdUmsDYE