Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favourite fragrance?

User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 November 19th, 2020

ICEBREAKER TIME!

Welcome everyone to General Support Icebreakers, here's the question:

What is your favourite fragrance?

104
User Profile: calmingFriend2210
calmingFriend2210 November 20th, 2020

@Affliction1

Cinnamon and flowers

1 reply
User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@calmingFriend2210

Definitely! Sweet but earthy, fresh but spicy ❤️

load more
User Profile: Lace7777
Lace7777 November 21st, 2020

@Affliction1

The new Versace line!💕

1 reply
User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@Lace7777

Haven't got a chance to catch a whiff but I'm sure it smells lovely 😍

load more
User Profile: Creed0115
Creed0115 November 21st, 2020

I love the stink of the river, it's interesting to me how some scents are tied deeper with familiarity and memories of "better times" than their actual smell, the natural river scent here in Florida doesnt smell good.

I too enjoy the smell of Fall, which I usually only get to experience for a few broken weeks of the year but when it comes along I feel light as a feather, not a care in the world, if only for a while.

1 reply
User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@Creed0115

Oh yes, totally. I feel like a lot of things which we love (not just smell) have a lot to do with our memories and the people we associate with that particular thing. I love the sound of a flowing river!

Fall scents are usually very calming indeed 😍❤️

load more
User Profile: UndomesticGoddess
UndomesticGoddess November 21st, 2020

@Affliction1

Interesting post! But to write what my favorite fragrances are, I might spill brands of perfumes here. Is that allowed? Lol

I chose to write my favorite smell then. laugh

My favorite smell is the smell of a baby. Babies smell like heaven!

You don't believe me? Smell them! Prove it yourself cheeky

2 replies
User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 November 21st, 2020

@UndomesticGoddess 😂😂😂😂😂😂 awwwwwwwww! Is it that the truth? 😊😊😊😊😊😊❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍👶👶👶👶👶👶

User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@UndomesticGoddess

Thank you! Of course, you can list anything which makes your senses happy and smells good to you.

Babies, huh? I'll have to try it lol XD

Might be the baby powder? Haha

load more
User Profile: Adeline12345
Adeline12345 November 21st, 2020

Mint or lemon. It keeps me fresh and energized 

1 reply
User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@Adeline12345

Oh yeah! Mint is so fresh and lemon so citrusy, they both smell so refreshing 😍❤️

load more
User Profile: calmBlueberry5622
calmBlueberry5622 November 21st, 2020

Rose water!!!!!

2 replies
User Profile: Solome24
Solome24 November 23rd, 2020

@calmBlueberry5622 I love the smell of wild roses!

User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@calmBlueberry5622

So unique but so true!!! Rosewater has this light, sweet scent which is so soothing ❤️😍

load more
User Profile: Kamomila
Kamomila November 21st, 2020

@Affliction1.

This is so personal...:) hehehe

Lavender, salvia, lemon, sandal, patchuli

4 replies
User Profile: Solome24
Solome24 November 23rd, 2020

@Kamomila Love your list! I see patchuli often in scents - I've never smelled it though, what does it smell like? If it's possible to descibe :D

2 replies
User Profile: Kamomila
Kamomila November 23rd, 2020

@LoyalLiz

If it is possible to describe.. it reminds me on resin of pine tree, and a bit on a citrus, it s densely, a bit heavy. It carries energetic vibration of togetherness. So i love to smell it when i feel a bit isolated.

Of course, the oil also depends on producer so perhaps what i m smelling now are many other adds. But in generally i think i ve quite described it ;)

1 reply
User Profile: Solome24
Solome24 November 24th, 2020

@Kamomila Thanks for your response, that sounds lovely!

load more
load more
User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@Kamomila

My apologies, it's okay if you didn't want to answer it :)

All of those scents sound so pleasing and fresh though 😍❤️

load more
November 22nd, 2020

@Affliction1

I didnt know I would be reading so many different fragrances. Now I really don't know what is my favorite fragrance. :/

But the Jasmine Incense Sticks smell really good, imo.

1 reply
User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@DonaldDraper

Haha same here! I haven't smelled a lot of these either.

Jasmine incense sticks smell so sweet. Incense sticks do feel overwhelming to me after some time but probably that's just me being sensitive to it.

load more
User Profile: Raindrops88
Raindrops88 November 22nd, 2020

Fresh coffee is my all time favourite!

4 replies
November 22nd, 2020

@Raindrops88

I will bring cups for to have some of that fresh brewed coffeelaugh

User Profile: Solome24
Solome24 November 23rd, 2020

@Raindrops88 Yeeees it's a little embarassing but I smell coffee grounds every morning before making my coffee. Love the scent but it's also strong enough to help wake me up a bit. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@LoyalLiz

Nothing embarrassing about it! I think we all do it intentionally at some point or the other :)

load more
User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@Raindrops88

Oh yes, totally! Love that sense of comfort and warmth associated with the smell of coffee beans 🤤

load more
User Profile: Solome24
Solome24 November 23rd, 2020

@Affliction1 Such a good question! I LOVE rose, lilac, lavender & chamomile (both together) smells. Probably my fave is lavender because it is so calming! <3

1 reply
User Profile: Affliction1
Affliction1 OP November 23rd, 2020

@LoyalLiz

Thanks a lot, Liz!

I love the smell of flowers as well, especially rose and lavender 😍 I've never tried Chamomile and Lavender together though, somebody else said that as well. I might have to give it a go!

User Profile: winxfairy
winxfairy December 1st, 2020

@LoyalLiz

I love the scent of plum products. Such as body shop or lush, they smell divine. Or something classic like coconut and vanilla

load more