Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where would be the worst place someone could take you on a first date???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 31st, 2025

🤔🤔 I'm gonna say IKEA. That would be terrible😂😂

130
User Profile: Itmaybeebailey
Itmaybeebailey February 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

what!!!! i love ikea lol

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 12th, 2025

@Itmaybeebailey not long ago, I was just there  admiring my naked body in front of the mirror for like half hour..... Then the security guards threw me out of ikea 🙁 so yeah I don't go there any more🙁

2 replies
User Profile: Itmaybeebailey
Itmaybeebailey February 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Where did your clothes go lol?

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 12th, 2025

@Itmaybeebailey 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing February 14th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Anywhere an Atomic Bomb was tested 

explosion.gif

2 replies
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 February 25th, 2025

A place full of prickly plants and cacti :P

1 reply
load more