Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where would be the worst place someone could take you on a first date???

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 31st, 2025

🤔🤔 I'm gonna say IKEA. That would be terrible😂😂

130
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 31st, 2025

The morgue. Which is odd,  because I heard people were dying to get in. 

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 1st, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ohhh! I've missed your jokes😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 1st, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 😊❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: determinedSea4370
determinedSea4370 January 31st, 2025

If someone tried to do the classic dinner and movie thing, I would be so bored lol that would probably be worst. Shows a lack of creativity.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 1st, 2025

@determinedSea4370 yeah you dump their uncreative buttocks😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: quietThinker360
quietThinker360 February 1st, 2025
@Tinywhisper11 It doesn't matter, as long as it satisfies my sexual desire
1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 1st, 2025

@quietThinker360 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 straight to the point hey!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing February 2nd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

A bus stop bench lol

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 2nd, 2025

@genericbeing dump her! Dump her! Dump her!

euu.gif

2 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing February 3rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 But bus stops can be such colorful places lol

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 4th, 2025

@genericbeing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 3rd, 2025

@genericbeing 😆 That's a prize winner, right there!....

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 3rd, 2025

McDonald's. There are few worse places for a first date than that...

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 3rd, 2025

@slowdecline48 maybe your date has brought her kids with her😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 February 3rd, 2025

If I set up a first date with a woman & she brings her children...I'm walking right out.

Sorry, dear... I don't get into situations where I have to look after someone else's spawn.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 4th, 2025

@slowdecline48 😂😂😂😂 yep! Runnn

load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing February 3rd, 2025

@slowdecline48 Mc Donalds isn't class by a longshot but it could be worse, there are some really fancy Mc D's out there to be sure

6 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: WonNone
WonNone February 3rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

Breakup counseling session 🥸

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 4th, 2025

@WonNone that would be interesting😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown February 3rd, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

To the swamp and to their own house. 

Not much of anything to do at the swamp in terms of a first date. Plus it’s just not a good or fitting dating environment. 

As for their own house, absolutely wrong place to take someone on a first date bc that’s not where first dates happen. You can’t talk to and get to know each other with other family members around. Not a good first date experience. 

12 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 4th, 2025

@akunknown swamp are you planning to date an ogre😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown February 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11

If everyone else is taken or says no, maybe???? Or I might just stay single. Idk. Or create a device where I can step out of myself and date me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond February 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I love how Tiny Whisper goes full-on rage mode against IKEA and just drags their name through the mud everywhere. It’s hilarious! Anyway, there's this running joke in my family where they ask, "Are you taking your date to a shooting range?" because someone (who shall remain nameless) once took their first date to a shooting range and shot an apple off their date's head. Yep, you read that right. 

So yeah, a shooting range would definitely be my idea of the worst first date. I’d honestly rather go to a cemetery and count crows. Another terrible first date idea would be anything involving diving or jumping off stuff—unless both people are into it or specifically started dating because of that wild, adventurous background. Otherwise, that stuff should be reserved for a 3rd or 4th date—some point where you’ve known each other long enough that you find it necessary  to jump off a building rather than talk to each other. (But seriously, don’t do that—life’s too precious! End the bad dates, do not end the life)

18 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 4th, 2025

@azurePond oooo! Oooo! I want a first date at a shooting range, that would be sooooo cool😍 yeah the others sound like terrible dates. But I wanna go to the shooting range, but the guy I go with has to wear a cowboy hat😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

4 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond February 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 You want to go to a shooting range on a first date? Whaaa..?  * I'm totally judging you right now * 🧐

Now I can’t stop imagining the "the-who-must-not-be-named" rocking a cowboy hat  * too funny * - You just made my day, so I’ll let it slide for now.🤣🤣

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 4th, 2025

@azurePond 😂😂😂 heyyyy! No judging😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: azurePond
azurePond February 4th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Haha, just kidding with you! 😂... Go ahead and do your thing! (Even if your idea of a first date involves hitting up a shooting range – more power to you!)

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 5th, 2025

@azurePond 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 5th, 2025

To your divorce hearing 😂

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 6th, 2025

@mytwistedsoul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora February 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 Camping or hiking or both @_@ 

mosquitoes-bugs.gif

22 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 9th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora oooff! Yeah exercising isn't a great first date, under circumstances😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

7 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora February 9th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 

mantis-praying-mantis.gif

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 9th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora ewww! What is that😮😮

5 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora February 10th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I think that's a mantis, it's like the giraffe version of grasshopper @_@ All insects are terrifying.. except ladybirds, they are just goodluck.

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 11th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora lady birds are good luck?? They are pretty😁 and butterflies

3 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora February 11th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 yep it's like you'll have good luck if it lands on you and yes butterflies the sign from above.

daisy-ladybug.gif

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP February 11th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora I did not know that 😁

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora February 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 I'll be sending many your away<3

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing February 14th, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora Camping and hiking are fun

1 reply
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora February 15th, 2025

@genericbeing yeah if you have a bug repellent or come covered in some sort of net 

demian-cassette.gif

load more
load more