Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

(2025 Highlight Reel Series) If you could give yourself a trophy for surviving this year...

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 December 4th, 2025

Over the course of the month, I'll be posting questions - some fun, some reflective, some silly, some deep - looking back on this year, and taking us into 2026 with our heads held high.

Let’s jump right in with the first one.

If you could give yourself a trophy for surviving this year, what would it be for?

This can be serious or funny. Gifs and images are welcome.

stefan-edberg-trophy.gif

80
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 6th, 2025

@Heather225 I give myself a trophy for being the most awesome builder of pillow forts 

clare-claresiobhan.gif

2 replies
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 12th, 2025

@Tinywhisper11 totally deserves it 🥰 .pillow forts should have been the grounds for war.😂😂😂 pillow-fight.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 December 12th, 2025

@curiousbookishness ohhh! Looks like you want a pillow fight😁😁 just gimme a minute to put bricks in my pillow cases😈 I'm gonna win 

pillow-pillow-fight.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: bluebonnet333
bluebonnet333 December 6th, 2025

@Heather225 For getting into the master’s program with everything else that’s going on.

2 replies
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 12th, 2025

@bluebonnet333 here you go 🥰morikawa-colinmorikawa.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 31st, 2025

@bluebonnet333

congratulations-congratulations-images.gif

load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile December 11th, 2025

@Heather225

I would definitely give my self the facing darkest Situation with faith 

3 replies
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 12th, 2025

@Tulipsmile the best🥰posing-wife-swap.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile December 12th, 2025

@curiousbookishness thank-you-thanks.gif

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 31st, 2025

@Tulipsmile

micky-creatives-slay.gif

load more
User Profile: sunshineOcean8546
sunshineOcean8546 December 29th, 2025

I would give the Returning to Self Trophy 🏆! This year went nothing like I have planned or expected, but something more important happened: I got a taste of my grounded self, I have touched once again my strong foundation that I knew I have but have been unable to access it in years. I feel more like myself and I know myself better. Moreover if years ago I was grounded and acted based on my intuition, now I am more aware of my inner self, and I can put words to the golden whispers I get intuitively. 

2 replies
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 29th, 2025

@sunshineOcean8546
That's quite admirable🥰

tulala-iu.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 31st, 2025

@sunshineOcean8546

good-job-hello-kitty.gif

load more
User Profile: FaithMonk9473
FaithMonk9473 December 31st, 2025

@Heather225

I would give myself trophy for having faith. 

cliphy-strength.gif

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 December 31st, 2025

@FaithMonk9473

hello-kitty-yay.gif

load more